Monday, April 13, 2009

Should i bring water shoes?

I heard that it rains quite often in Ireland. Should I bring water shoes? I mean the type that look like regular shoes but have different traction on the bottom and have drainage holes in the bottom.... I was going to take hiking shoes too.... are both types a good idea? I plan on going on foot to shoot lots of pictures. I need something that will be comfortable to walk in but also be prepared for the weather.

Should i bring water shoes?
Water shoes will not be comfortable if you walk very much in them - only a good idea if you plan to actually be treading in high water the majority of the day. I


wear them on our annual river trip, only because my feet stay submerged in the water for most of the time %26amp; if I need to be walking its rarely and the watershoes are there just so my feet don%26#039;t get cut on any rocks.








If I were you, I%26#039;d take the most comfortable walking shoes or hiking boots (or both) you own. Water proof them with some Scotch waterproofing spray.... if they do get wet during a days adventure, try to dry them as much as possible when you get back to your hotel.





Take care keeping your feet dry....and you will enjoy your vacation so much more!!








PS - I asked a friend who went to Ireland in March and she said - go with COMFORTABLE SHOES. They took a lot of walking adventures themselves only had to use the hotels drying one night to get their shoes dried before the next day.



affiliate reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment